About Casa Miller
The Casa Miller is a old traditional building in the hearth of Panama City. Its history began more than 100 years ago, in 1907. The name of the building comes from a german which was the first owner, Mr. “Müller” (or Miller in english). During the long history of Casa Miller there were many small businesses like stores, casino, bars and restaurants.
Since 2017 the building is completely renovated and turned into a hotel with US-Standard. All of the 66 luxurious rooms are with kitchenette (refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, stove and minibar), flat screen-TV, A/C and some suites have a jacuzzi or a spa bath. The location of the hotel is right next to the metro station 5 de Mayo. Casco Viejo, Avenida Balboa or Cerro Ancon can be reached within a couple of minutes by car or taxi. Guests can reach by walking of a few steps the famous fishmarket or Avenida Central, one of Panamas populars shopping street.